JOIN THE MISSION
TO PROTECT MILITARY SMILES
Click Here to enroll in TDP on milConnect and follow the steps below:
- Sign in to milConnect by selecting the “sign in” box at the top of the page and select “ok
- Select “Beneficiary Web Enrollment (BWE)” under the “Benefits” tab
- Choose from sponsor or family enrollment options
*Note - If you are having trouble enrolling or need assistance, please call 844-653-4061.
- Click Here to download the TDP Enrollment Authorization Document
- Complete the document and mail along with the initial premium payment (check, money order, or credit card authorization) to:
TRICARE Dental Program
P.O. Box 645547
Pittsburgh, PA 15264-5253
- Specifically designed for—and exclusively offered to—Active Duty Family Members and National Guard & Reserve Members and their families.
- Comprehensive coverage wherever you go
- Many preventative dental procedures are 100% covered
- U.S. Government pays up to 60% of the premium
- Even if you are already covered by an employer plan, adding TDP for dual coverage can save you money
Family members of active duty service members (ADSMs) and National Guard and Reserve family members:
- Unmarried children until reaching age 21 (including stepchildren, adopted children—both pre-adoptive and finalized adoption, and court-ordered wards). Beneficiaries in this category are eligible up to the end of the month in which they turn 21.
- Unmarried children between ages 21 and 23:
- Up to age 23 if enrolled in a full-time course of study at an approved institution of higher learning, and if the sponsor provides over 50 percent of the financial support. These students are eligible up to the end of the month in which they turn age 23. However, if the student ends his or her education prior to turning 23, eligibility ends at the end of the month in which their education ends.
- If they have a disabling illness or injury that occurred before their 21st birthday; or they have a disabling illness or injury that occurred between ages 21 and 23 and, at the time of the illness or injury, were enrolled in a full-time course of study at an approved institution of higher learning, and the sponsor provided over 50 percent of the financial support.
National Guard and Reserve service members:
- Members of the Individual Ready Reserve (IRR) and the Selected Reserve of the Ready Reserve may enroll in the TDP when they are not on active duty orders for a period of more than 30 consecutive days
- Any National Guard or Reserve member who is called or ordered to active duty for a period of more than 30 consecutive days receives the same benefits as an ADSM and cannot be enrolled in the TDP
- ADSMs, including National Guard and Reserve members called to active duty for more than 30 consecutive days
- Retired service members and their families
- Former spouses
- Parents and parents-in-law
- Disabled veterans
- Foreign military personnel
- Service members in the Transitional Assistance Management